Research interests: plant-based dietary patterns, environmental sustainability and health, disordered eating, body image, health promotion, systems thinking, social determinants of health
MSc Candidate, Public Health Sciences, Faculty of Health, University of Waterloo (2020- )
BPH, Honours Public Health Co-Op, Public Health and Health Systems, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, University of Waterloo (2015-2020)
- Lee KM, Dias G, Boluk K, Scott S, Chang Y-S, Williams TE, Kirkpatrick SI. Toward a healthy and sustainable campus food system: A scoping review of post-secondary campus food and nutrition interventions. Advances in Nutrition. 2021. Epub ahead of print.
- 2021-2022: Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Canada Graduate Scholarship
- 2019: J.R. Coutts International Experience Award
- 2017: Faculty of Applied Health Sciences Upper-Year Scholarship, University of Waterloo
- 2015: Merit Scholarship, University of Waterloo